Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Finds

By Renee

Hello all. Its Renee of But Why Mommy and Juniper and Coffee fame. Kate asked me to help out by posting a weekly column about jewelry, art and other goodness from the world of Etsy.

So for my first column, I thought I'd introduce you to a fun and Underdogish feature called Pounce. Pounce is a great way to search shops that have had a recent sale (some of the more popular shops) or shops that are brand new or have had no sales (our Underdogs).

During some of my recent Pouncing, I have discovered cool new shops like ooh, honey by artist Jenelle Madrigal. Jenelle says "painting eases my worries and warms my heart". These are some of my favorites from her shop:



Trees



Long Drive



Leaves

So check out ooh, honey or Pounce and find some Underdog artists of your own.

Renee blogs at But Why Mommy and Juniper and Coffee.

2 comments:

  1. I like "leaves". Thanks Renee! Can't wait to see what you come up with next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Long Drive. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete